One charitable gift, a lifetime of benefits
- Your gift will help The Orange Catholic Foundation fulfill its mission
- You will enjoy a wide variety of tax benefits
- You will give back to the causes that mean the most to you
Learn About Wills and Bequests
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Orange Catholic Foundation as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways: