One charitable gift, a lifetime of benefits
- Your gift will help The Orange Catholic Foundation fulfill its mission
- You will enjoy a wide variety of tax benefits
- You will give back to the causes that mean the most to you
Gifts of Cash
A donation of cash is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift.
Benefits of gifts of cash
- You can make an immediate impact on our mission
- You can take a charitable income tax deduction
How to make a gift of cash
Online gifts of cash - Just click here and complete our online donation form. Your gift will be processed quickly and safely using our secure server.
Mailing a gift of cash - You can send us a check or money order. Please let us know if you want your gift used for a specific purpose by indicating that purpose either in the memo line or in a letter to us.
More on gifts of cash
Did you know that you can mail a check on December 31st and, even if the check is not received and cashed by Orange Catholic Foundation until after the new year, the IRS will allow you to take a deduction in the year the check was mailed? Keep this in mind for year-end tax planning!
If you have any questions about gifts of cash, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have.