One charitable gift, a lifetime of benefits
- Your gift will help The Orange Catholic Foundation fulfill its mission
- You will enjoy a wide variety of tax benefits
- You will give back to the causes that mean the most to you
Charitable Gift Annuity
Are you looking for a secure source of fixed income for now or your future? You may be tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating stock and real estate markets. One solution is a charitable gift annuity.
How it Works
A charitable gift annuity is a contract between you and Orange Catholic Foundation.
- You transfer property to Orange Catholic Foundation. In exchange we pay you fixed income for life.
- The fixed income can be quite high depending on your age.
- A portion of your income stream may even be tax free.
- You will receive a charitable deduction for your gift of the remainder to Orange Catholic Foundation and the satisfaction of furthering our mission.
Types of Assets You May Give
- If you decide to fund your gift annuity with cash, a significant portion of the annuity income will be tax free.
- You may make a gift of your appreciated securities to fund a gift annuity and avoid a portion of the capital gains tax.
Start Receiving Payments Now with a Current Gift Annuity
If you desire current income, you may transfer property in exchange for our promise to pay you fixed income beginning as early as this year. You will receive an income tax charitable deduction this year for the value of your gift to Orange Catholic Foundation.
Deferred Gift Annuity for Income at Future Date
Perhaps you are not ready to begin receiving income until a future date, such as when you retire. You can establish a deferred gift annuity, receive a charitable income tax deduction this year and receive payments at a designated future time. Best of all, because you deferred your payments, your annual payment will be higher than with a current annuity.
Contact us about flexible date options for your future income.
*The Orange Catholic Foundation Gift Annuity program currently operates under the Orange County Community Foundation Gift Annuity program.